Decorative Candle Making
Candle making is a great activity for children who are interested in the art of using different scents and wax materials to make a candle of their own choice. Children will learn the science behind making candles. Everyone has their ideal candle in mind, a child may think to themselves ‘I wonder if a bubblegum flavour candle or a multi scented and coloured candle exists’ , this gives them the chance to bring their creative imagination to life. Once a child has learnt the basics of candle making, they can go on to making candles of various shapes, forms, scents and colours .
7 in stock
Join us this summer for our candle making activity. During this activity they will have to fulfil the following tasks.
- Choose the item they want to make using wax
- Choose the colours they wish to use in their model
- Choose the scent they wish to have in their wax
- Make moulds for their items for them to pour their melted coloured and scented wax into
- Design a label for their wax items
This will expand your child’s creativity and will be able to take home their item they have made.
“Think It, Mold It, Burn It”Think Big - M Tucker
Join Our Candle Making Activity
1:00pm – 3:30pm
A creative and focused mind
From ages 7-16